Thursday 28 June 2012

A Job, A Move and A Tiger!!

Hello there peoples of the blogging community!! :) I thought i was about time that I got back into the swing of things again! So here I am! 


I've had a rather interesting time of late, so I thought i'd take this opportunity to tell you about it. So, here we go!!! *Mario voice*


I haven't been blogging much recently because (being at the age I am) I have had a hell of a lot of studying to do!! YAY!! NO! But it's all over now, so all I can do is wait and hope for the love of god and my own sanity I did well!!! Cross your fingers for me, please?


I found out on my birthday that my mum got a new job at Warwick Hospital! SO YAY FOR MOTHER UNIT!! How,ever this brings me on to the next reason for my lack of blogs, in order for this job to work, my mum has to live within thirty minutes of the hospital for when she is on call....currently, we live just over an hour away. So quite obviously, this wouldn't work. Therefore we have decided to up sticks and move to Nuneaton, which is not only a lot closer to the hospital but also a lot closer to my dad (he already lives there). Nuneaton is however far enough away from my current school to mean that I have to move schools for next year, this means leaving all my friends behind and starting from scratch! :( Not good, not good at all. So there is positives and negatives, the negatives being I have to leave school, my friends and my boyfriend! :(


Yes, yes, you did read that correctly, I do indeed have a boyfriend as of June 3rd :-D 
I don't know if he'd liked to be named because...well I haven't asked him, so for the foreseeable future, he will be known as Tiger. This nickname would be confusing to anyone who wasn't 'in the know' as it were. so let me explain. 
Tiger and I met on August 26th 2011 at the awesome and extremely muddy Strawberry Fields Festival in Heather. It was the friday of the festival weekend (so the first day) and my friends and I were exploring the site, when we began to notice a group of lads were following us, or so we thought, we decided it was a coincidence and left it for the time being and carried on with our fun! After a few hours, we realized that the same guys were still following us around, we could for the life of us figure out why!!! At this point one of the more 'outgoing' members of our group decided it was time to find out what was going on!! So, she asked, as it turned out Tiger's friend, I'll call him Tall 'n' Blonde, had taken a liking to my good friend Alan  ( who I do believe I have written about before) which we all found lovely, so our group of friends converged together to become one big group! yay!! Bear in mind at this point, one of my biggest fears is meeting and having to talk to new people so I stood slightly off to the side. From this vantage point I could get a good look at all of the men, yes men, all of them were in there early 20s. Anyways, I got a good look, and from what i could see, one had a black eye, one was rather small and had a thing for his hat, another had his face painted like a 'mime' (in my opinion it was a crying clown), Obviously then there was Tall 'n' Blonde, and finally, there was the guy on the other side of the circle with his face painted like, YUP you guessed it, A tiger!! Not only that but he was also wearing a tiger hat! (I know, he looked just as cool as he sounded -_-) So as the night went on Vick (another friend) and Mr. black eye went off together to dance, Alan spent the rest of the night avoiding Tall 'n' Blonde and talking to our group. which left me, standing outside the music tent we were previously in with Small, Hat Guy, Tiger and Mr Mime. And what does socially awkward, no good with new people me do at this time? I choose this moment to dance FYI I can't dance! So I bet i looked great!!!! Well it seemed to work because by the end of the weekend i had all three add me on facebook! So its all lovely!!
Over the coming months I began to talk to Small hat guy and tiger and they both seemed like lovely guys! then some drama happened with small hat guy, that i don't want to mention, because its all lovely now! 
Either way, throughout all of this Tiger was there on the other end of the phone to offer support and advice and all such loveliness...blah de blah de blah, confessions, lies, multiple hugs, and Scottish teddy bear later and here we are!! 


Many people have said in the past month that our relationship is 'wrong' simply because of the age difference, but in all honesty...Is seven years all that much? I don't think so!! (for those of you trying to figure it out- he's 23, I'm 16) so yes it is legal! I thank ye velly mulch!!! 
What is your view on the matter? (not that it will change anything, I'm just curious)


Until the next time, I hope it is soon! 


Much love 


Rii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment